Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ello, stranger.

Yeah, so I know it has been a few *cough months* since I have blogged. However, I am ready to hop back on the.. band.. wagon.. I have no idea where that was going.

I'm going to make this one short though because, well, if I keep going on and on I could be late to the STARS game!! Woo! Thats what I'm talking about. My glorious friend Daniel (pictured below), decided to make my WEEK and invite me to go to the game with him this evening. It gets better -- we are going to be watching from a sweet suite (and yes I planned ahead of time to write that). Most of you know how much I LOVE attending sporting events so I am pretty stinking excited to say the least.

I have a whole lot of stuff I need to catch you followers (all 9 of you) up on. Just bare with me and I will be posting some pretty legit stuff soon.

Man -- I kind of missed this thing.

Anyway, I'm going to go get ready for this game.

Okkkkaaaaayyyy awkward post bye.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for going - you freakin rock :)

    Glad it made your week!

    ReplyDelete